CAREERS WITH US
Sustained growth and a succession of new business wins meant we had to DOUBLE the size of our workforce last year. The future is looking positive too, and we will no doubt be recruiting more experienced PR professionals to join our highly talented team over the 12 months ahead.
Liberty PR is expanding again and we’re looking for a PR account manager to join us.
We asked our team how they envisage the successful candidate to be. Here are some of their answers:
- A people person
- Strong – to carry the tray for our expanding tea rounds (or at least willing to make tea)
So, all the above have made their way onto the ‘essential’ list.
The role of PR account manager is as challenging as it is rewarding. We’re seeking someone with a solid PR background, preferably in an agency, who is looking to join an agency with an exciting future. You will need to be confident and competent managing a portfolio of accounts, each with different needs.
You may already be an account manager, or possibly a senior account executive looking to take the next step.
Liberty PR is growing and our team are growing with us. Below are some of the reasons why our people think you should apply to join us:
- We’re a friendly, positive team with a family feel
- Our ‘newsroom’ approach and tailored service drive excellent results
- This is a growing business with a clear vision
- Everyone has a no-nonsense approach and a can-do attitude
- We all have different backgrounds and skillsets
- There is a commitment to training and development
- There is stability in the office – everyone is calm and measured in their approach
If you think you could be our next PR account manager, send a CV and covering letter, including your current salary, to Lisa Jolly at Lisa@libertypr.co.uk.
Direct applications only please – no recruitment agencies.
If you would like to be kept informed about future vacancies before they are advertised, send an email with your CV in strictest confidence to Lisa Jolly: email@example.com We offer competitive remuneration packages, including 25 days annual holiday allowance.