CAREERS WITH US
Sustained growth and a succession of new business wins means we need to recruit more experienced PR professionals to join our highly talented team.
We offer competitive remuneration packages, including 25 days annual holiday allowance. If you would like to apply for any of the vacancies, send an email with your CV in strictest confidence to Lisa Jolly: email@example.com.
PR ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
- Producing press releases for online and offline publication
- Preparing engaging articles for online content and social media campaigns
- Managing your individual daily work schedules to meet deadlines
- Research and reporting in support of the agency's senior management team
- At least two years' relevant experience in PR or as a journalist or blog writer
- Excellent writing skills (which you can substantiate with specific examples)
- Confidence when dealing with clients, colleagues and media contacts
- An aptitude for organisation and self-discipline, able to juggle tasks and meet deadlines
- Full, clean UK driving licence